One-stop shopping at Wholesale Event Solutions makes preparing for an elegant Valentine’s Day party or wedding as easy as tying a knot! … Well, we guess it depends what kind of knot!
Start by selecting your table linens, chair covers and sashes in white, pink and red, topped by our ostrich feather centerpieces in those same Valentine colors. Even roses would have trouble making a bolder statement, and what could be more unique than our full bouquets of elegant plumes? Next, imagine the stunning counterpoint of silver plate chargers! And the complement of an eye-catching focal piece on your main table or in your entryway: a wired, lighted crystal tree hung with whimsical Valentine cards, ornaments and hearts.
Accent your place settings with one of our many heart-themed place card holders and guest favors. Favors include heart measuring spoons, whisks, ice cream scoops, tea infusers, butter spreaders, scented glass votives and scented soaps.
Now that you’ve got the party room set, what to do? Entertain guests with activities sure to diffuse good-hearted cheer:
- A chocolate fondue fountain with plenty of strawberries to dip!
- A “guess the number of ‘Be Mine’ candies” apothecary jar.
- Valentine bingo using your own themed cards and chocolate kisses or candies as chips.
- “Steal my Heart” activity with each guest receiving a heart charm on a safety pin upon their arrival. Whomever sees another person crossing their legs (or saying a certain phrase) can capture another heart for their pin. Every guest is always “in the game” and the one with the most hearts at the end of the party wins.
- “Partners for Life” game with each guest being tagged on their back as they arrive with one part of a famous duo like Superman and Lois, Albert and Victoria or peanut butter and jelly. Each person can ask only one question per guest to try to find out who they are (NOT “who am I?”). Then they have to find their match.
Valentine wedding? Don’t miss our many “heartsy” wedding ensembles, heart-shaped arch and “good wishes” glass coaster favors.
Got your heart beating fast yet?